Monday, September 05, 2005

Bad Americanisms: Care Less 2

I was going to blog Ted Casablanca's The Awful Truth column this week for a different reason... ok, you're right, I'm still gonna do that, but let's stop for a moment to count the grammatical errors/Americanisms... yet again.

Same pitiful problem as mentioned earlier today:
Lori, Boise, Idaho:
In the end, I'm sure all three parties care less what I think.
I mean, come ON, people. The sentence doesn't even make sense!

Could not care less, Lori. Could not!

You are right about one thing, honey, we don't care what you think, but we do care that your uneducated remark actually makes it verbatim onto a popular web site.

Who do we blame here? Lori, her English teacher, Ted Casablanca, or E! Online?

So many Americans with no clue... such a big country, so much power... Scary, isn't it?

No comments: